What is a SmartPool?
A SmartPool is defined through the use of Smart Contracts in a blockchain, to provide an decentralized mechanism for blockchain validation services by the community miners.
We approach SmartPools in an innovative way, leveraging community and proprietary mechanism to deploy an industrial-scale approach for SmartPools.
Use of Smart Contracts for tracking submitted shares:
- Leveraging mature concepts and ground-breaking features
- Vision and goals to one day enable community infrastructure to participate in SmartPool
- Tamper-proof on-chain records
- Fully transparent
Decentralized payout management:
- Block rewards are no longer held in custody by pool operator
- Block rewards tracked on-chain
Off-Chain persistence for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity:
- Enables secondary persistence for disaster recovery and ease of recovery.
The Evolution of Smart Pools
GetBlok.io is committed to the evolution of Blockchain validation and miners. Smart contracts are a capability which will evolve and change as this industry changes. Therefore, our capabilities are always changing and adapting to the community and markets.